Prompt: Badger

2022 hufflepuff getting groceries with her badger friend hogwarts witch

Prompt: Badger
Part of a 60 day art challenge with friends from Jan to Mar of 2022. 
If I draw the prompt "badger" then chances are it's going to lead to Hufflepuff art. A lot of my drawings for the different prompts are on the sketchier side because it was hard keeping up with them while working a full time job. I apologize in advance but it is what it is. Gotta keep myself alive, right?

I'm happy to say Hufflepuff house is the house I'm in. It sucks they're not more represented in the books. I mean we have Cedric but not for long. Oh well. It is what it is. Instead I'll just draw fanart to represent them myself. So enjoy this little hufflepuff getting some groceries with her little badger friend.

Done in Clip Studio Paint.

Comments