Saturday, August 27, 2022

Prompt: Glasses & Hero

Sailor Mercury or Ami sketch from Sailor Moon

 Part of a 60 day art challenge with friends on Gaiaonline. Paint Parade took place from Jan to Mar of 2021. Done in the Procreate app on an apple iPad. 

For this day I chose two prompts out of the list us artists were given. Glasses and Hero which I immediately linked to Sailor Mercury or Ami Mizuno from the anime/manga Sailor Moon. She was my favorite one growing up because of her cute short hair, her intelligence, and because her personality was similar to mine. Not so outgoing and a bit shy unless backed by friends. 

Her outfit was inspired by her sailor outfit but I just kind of had fun tweaking it a bit. Not sure how I really feel about the end result but it is what it is. It'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment