Prompt: TV Show

the philosopher teen wolf sketch prompt TV Show

 Part of a 60 day art challenge with friends. Paint Parade took place from Jan to Mar of 2021. Done in Procreate on an apple iPad.

This one was an old sketch of mine from my sketchbook I drew while watching the Teen Wolf series. It is of the character Stiles played by Dylan O'Brien. I think I came across something on the internet when diving in to the fanfiction side of the series and someone described his character as the "Philosopher" because of his knowledge regarding all the different things that bumped in the night they had to deal with. He was a big part of the brains of what they all did as a team and so I wanted to draw something encompassing that. I would really love to revist this and perfect it a little better but at the time I really liked how it came out when I drew it traditionally.

The prompt for this drawing was "TV Show".

Comments