Anchor Tattoo (2016)

A screenshot of a drawing done in the app Procreate. It's of an anchor tattoo design done in 2016.

 The evolution of the "Poseidon" tattoo from 2016 turned in to something like this.

This was around the time I'd discovered the app Procreate on Apple's iPad. This was before Apple's pencil product came out for the Pro a year or two later. Instead I was drawing with a Bluetooth pen made by the manufacturer Adonit

They seemed to have streamlined their pens a lot more since my use of them in 2016. However, mine was clunky and heavy but well made. The problem was the bluetooth technology for the pen and my ipad at the time didn't want to work very well. Parallax for the pen was off though with how many years it's been I'm sure they've long fixed it. I normally used it without the bluetooth turned on which was how I did this drawing. I either changed the size of my brush or drew over lines continuously to thicken them in areas.

Comments