Teen Wolf SP(2016)

A photo of a sketchbook page with Teen Wolf doodles on it drawn in 2016.

 A sketchbook page from 2016. During the time I was watching the show Teen Wolf for the first time.

Coincidentally I stumbled upon it a year before it ended in 2017. So I got through a number of seasons before I stopped watching it due to other factors going on in my life. It was after that, that I realized quickly why there was so much Sterek fanfiction out there. 

Anyways, in the series at some point Stiles was called the "Philosopher" because he's the one usually doing all the research and keeping track of the different creatures their group comes across. It stems from both his ADHD curiosity and his father being a cop. I really wanted to draw a sketch of that symbolism of him. A digital version of the sketch will pop up much later in my posts as I revisited it for a prompt drawing I did with friends. But we've got quite a bit of time until we get to those drawings.

Comments